I’m sure you’ve heard of ss IPTV, but if not, it’s a way to watch cable channels on your phone or tablet. The problem with this is that it only works with Samsung smart TVs and some other brands of devices (like LG), so if you want to use this feature on your TV then you’ll need an extra piece of hardware called an “IPTV box.” In this article, we’ll show how easy it is to setup IPTV on IPTV.
Also read: All you need to know more about iptv box
Open the SS IPTV app.
Open the SS IPTV app.
- Press the start button.
- Press reset the smart hub and press accept it again when prompted to do so by the SS IPTV app’s interface (if you get any other error messages during this process, please keep trying until you get an appropriate response).
- In the left bottom corner of your screen, click on the “IPTV tab” then click on “Add a new server”.
Also read: All you need to know more about IPTV Pro
Press the “Start” button.
To start ss IPTV, press the “Start” button on your remote control.
Chose the “Reset Smart Hub” option.
To reset the smart hub, you need to press the “start” button on your remote control and then press “accept”. After that, you will see a message asking if you want to reset the smart hub. Press “yes”. The next step is selecting your IP TV provider by using the arrow buttons on your remote control. Then choose one of these providers:
- Sky Italia
- Videotel Group
- Press “Accept”.
- A pop-up message will appear, asking you to confirm that you want to reset your smart hub. Click on “Yes”.
- The process will begin and take about 2 minutes, depending on your internet connection speed.
Chose the “IPTV” tab in the left bottom corner of the screen and press “Enter”.
ss IPTV: Once you’ve opened the IPTV menu, use the arrow keys to navigate through the options. You can also press the button on your remote to jump straight into an option.
Go to the “Servers” menu and press “Add a new server”.
To add a new server, go to the “Servers” menu and press “Add a new server”.
Enter the m3u link of your IPTV channel here.
Also read: Best IPTV for firestick 2022
Enter your m3u link in the field.
- Enter your m3u link in the field.
- You can find m3u links online, or you can create one yourself by entering a list of channels that you want to watch.
Now you can watch IPTV channels on your Samsung smart TV!
Now you can watch ss IPTV channels on your Samsung smart TV!
To start, press the “Enter” button and then press the “Start” button. On your smart TV, go to Settings > Network > Add a new server. Then select “Servers.” In this menu, choose Comcast (or whatever provider you use). Press Done when done. You should now be able to see all of your available IPTV channels in their respective boxes below:
Also read: What is IPTV?
Congratulations, you have successfully set up ss IPTV on Samsung smart TV! Now you can watch all your favorite TV shows and movies from anywhere in the world.